Sterling Weddings of Sedona specializes in customizing and creating the wedding ceremony to reflect the uniqueness of each bride and groom. Weaving two souls into once dance of a wedding ceremony is expertly crafted by Rev. Shanandoah Sterling. Her combined heritages of Native American and European teachings brought Shanandoah into ceremony starting in 1985. She is honored to share with you her vast knowledge of sacred ceremony and make the moments of your wedding ceremony personalized and special to reflect your expression of love.
Rev. Sterling works exclusively by incorporating the individual qualities of the bride and groom and weaving their story from their first meeting, to falling in love, their engagement and finally their sacred union of marriage. Shanandoah takes the ribbons of the bride and groom and dances these two souls until all minor aspects of their ceremony has their unique signature upon it.
Sedona offers many amazing backdrops to be married under and why not have your ceremony be reflected to match the splendor of this transpiring red rock country. With Sterling Weddings of Sedona you have the unique touch and signature of working with an expert in the area of ceremony that will create your dream wedding ceremony that will be talked about for years to come. Whether you are looking for traditional, civil, inter-faith, renewal, Native American or more, Sterling Weddings of Sedona can assist with all your wedding ceremony needs. Rev. Sterling believes that a wedding is a sacred day to be a part of, and the bride and groom deserve all the respect one can bestow to them to make their journey into marriage a glorious beginning!
~ A few tips in creating an unique ceremony~
- Take a blank piece of paper and write down a highlighted list of what you ‘see’ for your wedding ceremony ~ Then compare it with your beloved and see the similarities and difference.
- Who do want standing up with you on your wedding day?
- Do you want a prayer, poem, words of wisdom to read at your ceremony?
- What personal vows do you want to say to your beloved on your wedding day?
- Remember this is your day and you do not get it back. Make it as personal and special as you are!